Fire Engulfs North Lauderdale
Posted inNews

Fire Engulfs North Lauderdale Home, Forcing Family Out

Rate this post

North Lauderdale News : A family was forced out of their home in North Lauderdale, Florida, on Monday after a fire started on their back patio and spread to the roof. The fire was caused by someone cooking on the patio. Fortunately, no one was hurt.

The fire department responded to the scene shortly after 11 p.m. and was able to extinguish the fire within an hour. However, the home was extensively damaged and the family was unable to return.

The American Red Cross is assisting the family with temporary housing and other needs.

Suzanne Somers Net Worth 2023

The fire is a reminder of the importance of fire safety. When cooking outdoors, be sure to use a grill or other cooking device that is designed for outdoor use. Never leave a grill unattended, and keep a fire extinguisher nearby in case of an emergency.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *